I am searching for what knew i can cook so here i found a Malaysian Coconut Chicken. There are different style or we can say methods to make Malaysian Coconut Chicken Curry. There fore , i tried to make it in desi style. Hope you like it.
Ingredients for coconut chicken
- Chicken, 10-12 pieces
- Onion, 2 medium size,
- Coriander powder, 2 tsp
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Curry Leave, 8
- Corn chicken cube, 2
- Oil, ½ cup
- Coconut water, 1 cup
- Turmeric, 1 tsp
- Red chili , 2 chopped
Directions for Malaysian Coconut Chicken
- Take a large pan, add oil and fry onion until onion turn pink color.
- Add all spices such as; red chili, turmeric, curry leaves, garlic, coriander powder and mix it well.
- After that add chicken and mix until It take curry form and leaves oil.
- When chicken curry gets done, add coconut water and corn chicken cubes. And cook until chicken get fully tender. Also, thicken curry.
- Now Coconut Chicken is ready to serve.
- You can serve delicious Malaysian coconut chicken with boil rice or naan.
If you still have not subscribe my website. So, kindly subscribe my website to get the latest recipe from my website. Thank you !
Click Here for More Recipes