Here is the recipe of Pakistani Chicken Curry Recipe. The recipe is easy quick and ready to make at home. The chicken curry recipe is an easy that you can make and serve it with brown rice or boil rice. You can also serve it with naan and mint sauce.
Ingredients for Chicken Curry
Chicken, 8- 10 pieces
Onion, 2 medium (paste)
Tomatoes, 2 medium (paste)
Ginger paste, 1 tsp
Garlic, 1 tsp
Salt, add to taste (I used 1 tsp)
Red Chili powder, (1/2 tsp)
Turmeric, ¼ tsp
Garam Masala, 1 tsp
Cumin Powder, 1 tsp
Vinegar, few drops
Oil, 1 cup
Green Chili, 2 – 3 finely chopped
Fresh coriander, hand full
Ginger, 1 inch Julien shape
Instructions for Chicken Curry
- Take a pan, pour oil and put it on medium flame to heat.
- When oil get warm, add onion and fry it until onion turn slightly pinkish color.
- After that add garlic and ginger paste. And fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Next, add tomato paste in it and start fry to make fine curry.
- Side by side put all the spices such as, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala. Cook it for 5 – 10 minutes until oil leaves the curry.
- When curry done, add washed chicken pieces and make fry it for 10 – 15 minutes. Add few drops of vinegar, this make chicken juicy.
- Add 2 cups of water, and put the lid on the pan so that chicken get fully done.
- To make gravy, keep water in it. If you want dry chicken masala let the water evaporates and oil get separated from curry.
- Dish out the and garnish it with green chilies, fresh coriander and ginger on the top.
- Serve delicious Chicken Curry with naan, rice and mint sauce.
Click Here For More Recipes