Asalam o Alaikum, today’s recipe is Lab e Shireen Recipe. Recipe is easy little bit time taking but i bet you will love it. For those who are on diet can take this on cheat days.
Ingredients for Lab e Shireen Recipe
- Milk, 1 liter
- Colored vermicelli, 1 pack
- Custard Powder, 3-4 table spoon
- Sugar, 1/2 cup
- Banana, 2
- Apple, 2 medium
- Mango, 1 large
- Fruit cocktail. 1 tin
- Almond, 50 g
- Pistacho, 50 g
- Cream, 1/2 cup
- Red or green jelly, 1 pack each
Tips for beginners
When you start cooking initially, you cannot estimate how much sugar you need to add. As many people more sugar than normal and other might take less sugar. So to be on safe side you can do is,
- always add milk with help of cup and count cups you take in a pan.
- now add sugar for each cup you take it in one cup
e.g. i take
1 cup = 1 table spoon
Hence, if i add 6 cups in pan, i will add 6 table spoons of sugar. So, by this you will never any problem 🙂
- Take a bowl, add custard and little milk. Mix it well so that no lumps left.
- Make jelly, cut in cubes or whatever shape you like.
Directions for Lab e Shireen Recipe
- In a pan, add milk and boil it on medium heat.
- After boiling, add custard milk liquid in the milk slowly while keep stir the milk.
- Add vermicelli and cook it for 5 minutes until vermicelli turn soft to eat.
- Add dry fruits in it. Keep it at aside, so custard comes to room temperature.
- Then after that, add cream and mix it. (you can mix cream completely or remain it visible in the custard as per your choice)
- Optional: also add little chopped jelly to add more color in it
- Now you can add fruit cocktail and other fruits. (fresh fruits will leave water, if it will not be served with 1 – 2 hours, so add them before serving)
- In the end, top it with jelly and cream.
- Refrigerate it. Serve and enjoy delicious Lab e Shireen. 🙂
Here is the affiliate links of the products
Click here for More Recipes