After a long time, i’m back with with an amazing recipe. So, today i’m going to share is Kababi Masala Chicken Recipe . The recipe is simple and easy to make at home.
Ingredients For Kababi Masala Chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Kababi Masala Chicken are as follows;
- Chicken, boneless 250 gram
- Onion, 1 medium
- Red Chilies, 6
- Yogurt, 1/2 cup
- Green Cardamom, 2
- Oil, 1/2 cup
- Garlic Ginger Paste, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Dried Red Chili, 1 – 2
- Cinnamon, small piece
- Roasted Coriander, 1 tsp
- Roasted White Cumin, 1 tsp
- Roasted Black Cumin, 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Nutmeg, few
- Take a pan and put oil and fry onion until turn golden brown.
- Now take a blend and add all the roasted ingredients , as well as other spices. Blend to make fine powder.
- Marinate chicken with this mixture and add ginger garlic paste.
- After that take a pan and saute chicken until mixture get finely cooked.
- Add yogurt and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes until properly get cooked.
- When done properly, dish out.
- Garnish it with green chilies, ginger and lemon.
- Served it with sausages, naan and roties.
Click Here For More Recipes